Wanderers! You don’t call, you don’t write… We know – you’ve been busy. Thankfully, you’re all still chatting away on our Twitter so we don’t feel too neglected and lonely. Please do keep leaving comments, and we’ll continue to share some of them with you in each issue! Don’t forget, you can:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- tweet us at @FandomWanderers
- comment at the bottom of our articles
Here’s what we’ve been chatting about recently!
What we’ve been talking about on Twitter:
- We had a good flail over Doctor Who when the first episode had finished airing. @AhWellSuman was so excited even the TARDIS couldn’t translate how awesome the episode was, and @ObiWanKim vented all the fannish squee her IRL friends thought was weird at us. We love being squeed at, if you’re watching something exciting let us know!
- @SpreadingDread was having trouble with family members not speaking fan-language – we spotted the tweet and threw a link to our Fandom Terms article in that general direction. Hope it helped!
- We asked what was coming back that you were excited about – Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, Merlin, Young Dracula… @AhWellSuman was pretty firmly on Team Merlin, while @Masqueblanc was excited about all those things, particularly Young Dracula.
- @Masqueblanc also got in touch when we asked who your favourite fictional character was – unable to choose between Severus Snape, Bertrand du Fortunesa and Morgan Le Fay. @AJ_dash pointed out that Rainbow Dash was more awesome every day.
- We got chatting about Disney and asked who your favourite Disney Princesses/Disney characters were. @Roxie150 said her favourite character was Winnie the Pooh, but Sleeping Beauty had always been her favourite Disney Princess. @Masqueblanc couldn’t choose between Belle, Jasmine and Pocahontas of the Princesses, but her favourite character overall was Chip (from Beauty and the Beast).
- We had a quick chat with @juliebozza about interviews – thanks for your thoughts!
- We asked if any of you were Young Dracula fans – I wonder why we were thinking about that? – and @hazeloakleigh got in touch to say she definitely was, and couldn’t wait for the forthcoming series and DVDs.
- And finally, we got a little excited when we realised it was Glee season premiere night. @winsomylea joined us in our excitement, although neither our tweeter nor @winsomylea could actually watch it when it aired. Still, it shall be seen sooner or later!
So, if you’re not following @FandomWanderers you’re missing out on some good gossip!