There’s nothing we love more than hearing from you all, Wanderers. Thanks for all your emails, tweets and comments. Please keep them coming, and we’ll continue to share some of them with you in each issue! Don’t forget, you can:
- email us at email@example.com
- tweet us at @FandomWanderers
- get in touch via our Facebook page
- comment at the bottom of our articles
Here’s what you’ve been saying since we published Issue Twelve.
What we’ve been talking about on Twitter:
- We were talking about superheroism as a day job – @Sherlock_DE admitted to being Batman. Which takes the heat nicely off Bruce Wayne… we knew that guy was lying.
- @Alixx_Ali thanked us for the follow. You’re welcome!
- We asked – if you could tell any fictional character one thing, who would you pick and what would you say?
@Werepuppy got in touch to say it’d be good to tell Vlad from Young Dracula to get some counselling, and @Masqueblanc replied that he could also use the advice to respect his elders.
@Masqueblanc also wanted to tell Sherlock Holmes to get his act together and come back.
@MzSidders decided that the highest priority was to tell Cora from Once Upon A Time to check out some parenting books… and Snow and Charming to get a new catchphrase.
- @LemonyBean got our tweeters all excited by deciding to do some Young Dracula fanart – and then sent it our way. We loved it!
So, if you’re not following @FandomWanderers you’re missing out on some good gossip!