We love hearing from you, Wanderers, however much or little you have to say… Thanks for all your emails, tweets and comments. Please keep them coming, and we’ll continue to share some of them with you! Don’t forget, you can:
- email us at email@example.com
- tweet us at @FandomWanderers
- get in touch via our Facebook page
- comment at the bottom of our articles
Here’s what you’ve been saying since we published Issue Nineteen.
A weekend? Make it a week. Still struggling to fight my way out.
Roxanne Williams on ‘Fandom As a Really Good Way to Lose a Weekend‘
Oh dear! As you’re no doubt aware, you’re not alone in that. -Ed.
What we’ve been talking about on Twitter:
- We asked what forms of fandom you could think of that we hadn’t covered. @Penns_woods suggested podcasting, translation and fan subbing – great suggestions, thanks!
- @Mrs2izzy told us that The Princess Bride was one of the best films ever, and a top GUST.
- @Penns_woods also mentioned loving fandom, but hating when it gets in the way.
So, if you’re not following @FandomWanderers, you’re missing out on some good gossip!