It makes our day to hear from you, Wanderers – thanks for all your emails, tweets and comments. Please keep them coming, and we’ll continue to share some of them with you! Don’t forget, you can:
- email us at email@example.com
- tweet us at @FandomWanderers
- get in touch via our Facebook page
- comment at the bottom of our articles or use the form on our Contact page
Here’s what you’ve been saying since we published Issue Twenty-Five.
What we’ve been talking about on Twitter:
- @Penns_Woods, @ScifiSpirit and @ajaromano all expressed an interest in our forthcoming book – keep an eye on our Twitter and Facebook pages for more details to come!
- We asked you how you felt about tagging for spoilers and triggers – @akaCaitlinne said tagging for triggers was really important, and so did @AwkwardCeleb, who also sent us apparently the most important tag on Tumblr. We’ll let you find that for yourselves on our Twitter feed if you like.
- We also wondered whether you Wanderers preferred Thor or Loki. Oh, boy, did we get a response to that! @AwkwardCeleb, @Susana_Barral, @donnythehorse, @WickedMyst, @HiddlesDarlings, @ginnyb3, @travelingheidi, @BlueCat_hikes, and @jshillingford all signed on for Loki’s army, against Thor’s team of @Masqueblanc and @werepuppy. Um… good luck with that, Thor – we hope one of those two is a Hulk.
- Of course, the hot news of the fortnight was Doctor Who related. We asked for your thoughts, and @MissLBateman obliged with the opinion that it’s time for a female Doctor next! What do you think, Wanderers?
- Since we’d reviewed Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat, we asked what other characters you could think of with iconic costumes. @Masqueblanc suggested Sherlock Holmes’ deerstalker, while @roxie150 mentioned Eleven’s bow ties.
- We asked if there was a fandom you’d resisted before being sucked into and loving. @jshillingford held out against Buffy and Babylon 5 for a while before becoming a die-hard fan of both. @WickedMyst was also a reluctant convert to Babylon 5. @travelingheidi, like our reviewer Red, wasn’t sure about Thor… but then watched it three times on one nine-hour flight. Respect!
So, if you’re not following @FandomWanderers you’re missing out on some good gossip!