You’ve been a bit quiet this issue, Wanderers, but that’s OK, we’ve all been busy. Get in touch whenever you like, though, and we’ll continue to share some of our favourite messages with you! Don’t forget, you can:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- tweet us at @FandomWanderers
- get in touch via our Facebook page
- comment at the bottom of our articles or use the form on our Contact page
Here’s what you’ve been saying since we published Issue Twenty-Six.
just successfully made 5 people following my my stories! Thanks!
shadowvampiregirl on ‘It’s a Scary World Out There: How to Interact as a Fanfiction Writer‘
Congratulations! We hope our advice helped. Thanks for getting in touch! -Ed.
What we’ve been talking about on Twitter:
- We posted our article on Fandom As Comfort, and @travelingheidi sent it straight to @Penns_woods, who wasn’t feeling very well! We hope you’re back to full health now!
- We asked if floods of new fans of your fandoms were a good or a bad thing. @yuktipatipriya came down firmly on the side of it being a good thing, pointing out that it’s better to be part of something thriving. We (FW Tweet Control) have to agree!
So, if you’re not following @FandomWanderers you’re missing out on some good gossip!