We’ve all been out enjoying assorted holidays and weather, but we managed to squeeze in a couple of conversations. Get in touch whenever you like,, and we’ll continue to share some of our favourite messages with you! Don’t forget, you can:
- email us at email@example.com
- tweet us at @FandomWanderers
- get in touch via our Facebook page
- comment at the bottom of our articles or use the form on our Contact page
Here’s what you’ve been saying since we published Issue Twenty-Seven.
I disagree. If my canon disappears, I can’t brush up on it, which is something I find necessary to my creative process.
chordatesrock on ‘Fandom As a Constant’
Hmm, you have a point – we hadn’t thought of that! We’re fortunate in that canons don’t seem to disappear as completely as they used to, for the most part. Thanks for getting in touch! – Ed.
What we’ve been talking about on Twitter:
- In keeping with our review of My Week with Marilyn, we asked which celebrity you’d like to spend a week with. As @samurang87 pointed out, a week is a long time, but a nice day could be spent with Matt Smith. @Idrillia, meanwhile, was well up for the challenge of hanging out with Benedict Cumberbatch for a week.
So, if you’re not following @FandomWanderers you’re missing out on some good gossip!