Thanks for chatting to us this issue, Wanderers – we enjoy our little chats, so don’t be strangers! Don’t forget, you can:
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- tweet us at @FandomWanderers
- get in touch via our Facebook page
- comment at the bottom of our articles or use the form on our Contact page
Here’s what you’ve been saying since we published Issue Thirty-Three.
Always glad to hear it’s not just me who does this… 🙂
J on ‘Fandom As Its Own Reward‘
Definitely not! It’s easy to get pulled into a fandom, but sometimes harder to get hold of the source material quickly… so this happens. -Ed.
Nice 🙂 i should probably use these tips for myself cx
SlightlySocial on ‘How to Make IRL Friends Through Fandom‘
It can’t hurt to give it a go! -Ed.
A very interesting article! Now that you mention it, a guy I know has the sign of the deathly hallows as a tattoo. It looks badass. I think it’s great to show other people that you are a fan. Friends who share a fandom are the best, after all. 😀
akaCaitlinne on ‘Are You (Still) in a Fandom?‘
They certainly are! We’re glad you like the article – thanks for letting us know. -Ed.
What we’ve been talking about on Twitter:
- We asked how deeply into your fandom you all were. @AwkwardCeleb is apparently neck deep, with @DSSGOG adding that whenever they try to escape, they get pulled back in! Meanwhile, @MorrighansMuse claims to be in fandom rehab, but adds that we might as well enjoy the ride.
- In response to our review of ‘The Three Doctors‘, @MuscularBeaver1 commented that Troughton and Pertwee arguing is hilarious. We agree!
- @samurang87 shared their puzzlement over a very Doctor Who Facebook picture that got a lot of likes from people in countries where the show’s uncommon. That is a mystery…
- We asked which one book, film and TV show you’d take with you if you were stranded on a desert island. @akaCaitlinne asked us to trade the film for another book, as there was no way of choosing just one – and opted for Sherlock as the TV show.
- @akaCaitlinne also told us how to find fellow Supernatural fans – by playing ‘Carry On Wayward Son’ at a party and seeing who knew the words. We asked for similar ideas for ferreting out fellow fans and @roxie150 suggested chanting ‘Snape, Snape, Severus Snape (Dumbledore!)’ and seeing who joined in. Yeah, that’d work for the Potterheads…
So, if you’re not following @FandomWanderers you’re missing out on some good gossip!