We love to hear from you, Wanderers, whether you’re telling us your dog looks like Batman or just excited about a new trailer you’ve spotted online. Don’t forget, you can:
- email us at email@example.com
- tweet us at @FandomWanderers
- get in touch via our Facebook page
- comment at the bottom of our articles or use the form on our Contact page
Here’s what you’ve been saying since we published Issue Thirty-Four.
I’ve always wished for a second series also, if only to answer those unanswered questions.
I wonder why they never did bother to make a series 2?
It’s a shame there never was a second series, but it could be for any number of reasons. Perhaps we’ll never know… Thanks for getting in touch! -Ed.
What we’ve been talking about on Twitter:
- @AwkwardCeleb agreed with our suggestion that a Sunday afternoon is a wonderful time to settle down with a Jane Austen novel.
- @samurang87 admitted to getting fed up with Tumblr (see last issue’s FW Tips) and leaving, but still keeps up with some blogs through RSS feeds.
- When we asked you what you were excited about at the moment, @IrishGirlOHara didn’t hesitate to let us know that Thor, Loki, Thor, Loki, Thor, Loki, and Thor: The Dark World were definitely on the list. Yup, definitely exciting!
So, if you’re not following @FandomWanderers you’re missing out on some good gossip!